26th April 1948.
Tram no.104, on route 14, Town End via Armley Road, seen here at Bramley Town End at the terminus of its journey. Adverts for Yorkshire Relish and the Leeds Permanent Building Society are on the front and side panels. This is an 'Austerity' tram built in 1943 in Leeds Transport departments own workshops to replace a Chamberlain of the same number which was destroyed by fire at Oakwood in 1942. It was later renumbered 275.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.