13th July 1949.
View of Harrogate Road showing two trams, no.263 bound for Roundhay and no.133 en route to Lawnswood. On the left is the junction with Methley Drive; no.1 on the corner is the shop of Harry Ramsden, fish, fruit and flowers, not to be confused with the famous fish and chip restaurant owner of Guiseley. The building on the right is no.19 Harrogate Road.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.