leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

Harrogate Road, trams


Harrogate Road, trams
Description:
13th July 1949. View of Harrogate Road showing two trams, no.263 bound for Roundhay and no.133 en route to Lawnswood. On the left is the junction with Methley Drive; no.1 on the corner is the shop of Harry Ramsden, fish, fruit and flowers, not to be confused with the famous fish and chip restaurant owner of Guiseley. The building on the right is no.19 Harrogate Road.

User Comments:
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.