18th January 1953.
View showing tram no.225 on Town Street by the junction with Half Mile Lane towards the left and Leeds and Bradford Road on the right. Just visible on the far right is the edge of the Pavilion Cinema. The tram, a Horsfield built in 1930-31, carries advertisements for Stylo shoes and Albatross flour.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.