Image shows the interior of Farnley Hill Methodist Church in Stonebridge Lane. Mr. Eddie Ogden is seated at the electric organ and behind him the original box pews can be seen. The original church was founded on the teachings of John Wesley and opened on 5th June 1797. The present building replaced it in 1827. It is now Grade II listed and the oldest surviving methodist church in Leeds.