Image taken in front of number 750 Foundry Lane, one of a pair of semi-detached houses. The view looks beyond fencing along the roadside across to hedgerows and dates from 1927. The land opposite the houses is nowadays occupied by South Seacroft One Stop Centre, addressed as numbers 91 to 93 Moresdale Lane. Gordons Chemist Ltd is situated at number 91 and at number 95 is the surgery of Dr. R.E. Pearson & Partners. There is also now a housing estate located where the fields are visible, the streets of which have names taken from the Lake District. This section of Foundry Lane is between Somerville Grove and Somerville Mount.