View showing Graveley Square off Chapel Street. The latter is on the right, with the backs of nos. 10, 12 and 12a visible. No.12, with the gable end facing, is Dial House, dating back to 1720 and now a listed building. Graveley Square faces forward in the centre; nos. 4 and 5 can be seen. On the left is the rear of no. 1 Dial Terrace at the end of Dial Row. All the buildings except Dial House have now been demolished.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.