An early photograph of Chapel Street, possibly dating back to 1860. In the centre is Dial House, built in 1720, altered in 1755 and still standing, now a listed building. On the left is the mistal (cowshed) of Venties Farm, with several people standing in front.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.