View of the Round House located on the south side of Potternewton Mount. The former windmill dates from 1789 and is Grade II listed. It is thought to have been converted to a private dwelling in the 1880s. The Round House is built in coursed stone on a circular plan, four storeys high. There are ornate cast iron railings around the top.