View of Chapel Houses located at the corner with Crossland Road. The building dates from the early 19th century and was originally Daffil Chapel. Afer 1850 the chapel was vacated when the congregation moved to the Zion Independent Chapel in Morley. The building was converted to three dwellings numbering from left to right, 5, 4 and 3. There is a name plate on the building which reads 'Chapel House'. The houses faced Elland Road but are now demolished.