25th September 2009.
View of the Old Golden Fleece situated on Churwell Hill, Elland Road. This flat - roofed, brick building replaced the original Old Golden Fleece in 1934. It was always known locally as 't' middle oile' because of its position on Churwell Hill. (The New Inn was 't' low oile' and The Commecial was 't' top oile'). This recent image shows this Tetley's public house standing empty with metal shutters at the door and windows. The Old Golden Fleece has now ceased trading.