View of Robin Lane showing part of Pudsey Town Hall in the background. The building dates from 1880 and is the former Mechanics Institute. It became the Town Hall in 1912. On the right is the Junction Public House in Waver Green. In the centre background a man can be seen leaving the Black Bull Inn and the blue car is pulling out of Manor House Street.