View from the junction with Lidgett Hill across to Robin Lane. On the left is the junction with Lowtown and on the right the junction with Church Lane. This is Pudsey town centre. The large building on the left, since 1912, has been Pudsey Town Hall, but was formerly the Mechanics Institute, built in 1880. In the centre background is Robin Lane Methodist Church (AKA St. Andrew's Central Methodist Church), built in the Tudor Gothic style in 1901. On the right is the Midland Bank, and in the foreground, left, the National Westminster Bank.