View of Ambler's Mill situated on Bradford Road by the junction with New Lane (Plate Road), seen leading off to the right. The firm of Thomas Ambler & Sons Ltd., worsted spinners, was founded in Bradford in 1858. They built this mill in East Ardsley, known as the New Mill, in 1912-13, chosen due to its proximity to a coal supply and plentiful labour.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.