Image shows Weetwood Grange/Weetwood Grove, a Grade II listed building now converted to flats. It is situated Off Weetwood Lane at the end of Foxhill Court. An outdoor swimming pool with slide can be seen in front of the property. The house dates from 1861 and has later additions built in the late nineteenth and early 20th centuries. It is believed that the original property was divided in two in the early twentieth century, and called Weetwood Grove and Weetwood Grange, The Porter's Leeds and Neighbourhood Directory for 1872 shows Thomas Wolryche Stansfield Esq. as living here. He was a 'stuff merchant' from Bradford, and also a Justice of the Peace.