View showing tram no.293 travelling along Harrogate Road on route no.1 to West Park. Town Street leads off to the right with the Midland Bank on the corner. The tower of the Wesleyan Methodist church can be seen behind the tram, which was one of a series of trams acquired from Southampton in 1949.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.