22nd August 1952.
View shows passengers alighting from tram no.114 at a stop on Stanningley Road. The Station Garage is on the left. To the right of the tram is Bramley Home Bakeries at the junction with Hough Lane. Tram no.114 was a Chamberlain which ran in service between 16th November 1926 and 10th February 1955. It is here on route 14 displaying the destination 'Corn Exchange', presumably in readiness for turning round to make the return journey to the city centre.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.