22nd August 1952.
View of the roundabout at Bramley Town End, seen from Henconner Lane and looking west towards Stanningley Road. A tram, Chamberlain no. 420, bound for the Corn Exchange on route 14, is seen in the centre. The curved tram track in the foreground leads off to Bramley Town End Depot. In the background on the right is the former Good Shepherd School, seen here advertised as "To Let or For Sale", which is now (2010) a veterinary practice. Further back towards the left are Springfield Mill and Brown's Mill on Stanningley Road.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.