31st March 1956.
View looking north along Harrogate Road showing tram no.254, a Horsfield car built in 1931-2, bound for Briggate. On the right, by the junction with Lidgett Lane, is the Corner House Club social club. On the left a car can be seen emerging from Moorland Drive. In the background, to the right of another tram, are buildings now (2010) occupied by the Carphone Warehouse and Yorkshire Bank.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.