View of the Primitive Methodist Chapel in Chapel Lane, a short spur off Main Street. The first meetings were held in Garforth in 1821 when a small chapel was rented for the purpose on this site. The building dated from 1877, opening in the July of that year. In 1932, members of the Primitive Methodist Chapel United with the methodists of Brunswick Chapel in Church Lane. These premises are nowadays occupied by Studio's La Pointe, Academy of Dance, addressed as number 5 Chapel Lane.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.