Image shows the Georgian revival style Drawing Room at Lotherton Hall built for Colonel Frederick Richard Thomas Trent Gascoigne in 1903. The tall windows look out onto the terrace and gardens. Colonel Gascoigne had the house electrified and purchased the glass and ormolu chandelier from Perry & Co. of Bond Street, London. The piano is based on a design by Charles Bevan made for the alpaca manufacturer, Sir Titus Salt of Saltaire. The instrument was made by Erard of London and the marquetry-work casing by Marsha and Jones of Leeds. The walls of the Drawing Room still retain the green silk damask of 1903. To the right-hand side there is a large Elizabethan style wardrobe made in oak. It is thought to have been made by Collier & Plucknett of Warwick and features painted panels on a gilt background representing the seasons. There are two side doors flanking a central opening with four drawers beneath.