View of Malvern Road looking in the direction of Lady Pit Lane. This was formerly known as Lady Pit Street before the area was considerably altered and redeveloped and the road became a continuation of Malvern Road. Still standing on the right is the brick-built Beeston Hill United Free Church and Sunday School building, situated at the corner with Beeston Road. The Wesleyan chapel was built in 1866 at a cost of £3,000.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.