Image shows Malvern Road looking in the direction of Lady Pit Lane. This part of Malvern Road used to be called Lady Pit Street before the area was redeveloped. The red brick-built church is the Beeston Hill United Free Church and Sunday School, which stands on the corner with Beeston Road. The Wesleyan chapel dates from 1866 and was built at a cost of £3,000.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.