18th century engraving, in colour, showing Harewood House from the north bank of the River Wharfe. Several cows and three men, one chopping wood, complete the rural scene. The print is entitled 'Harewood House in Yorkshire, the seat of Edwin Lascelles Esq.' and it is the work of a sculptor, W. Watts. Edwin Lascelles (1713-1795) was born in Barbados and inherited 27,000 acres of West Indian plantation. He built Harewood House between 1759 and 1771 and became Baron Harewood on 9th July 1790.