View of a pair of three storey, stone built houses, numbered 79 (left) and 81 Bruntcliffe Road. They were originally part of a terrace which included numbers 83, 85 and 87. The latter three had been demolished by the time of this photograph but are shown on an OS map dated 1955. Immediately adjacnt to number 87 was Victoria Terrace and Chapel Street which both ran at right angles to Bruntcliffe Road. The area is close to Dartmouth Park.