Image shows Roundhay Road County Primary School, located in Roundhay Road between the junctions of Enfield Street and Grant Street. It was originally a board school. Articles in the Leeds Mercury in the February and May of 1877 document the meetings of the Leeds School Board. It was reported at these meetings that the finance has been approved for ths and other board schools. Roundhay Road Board School opened in the November of 1878. The school is now demolished and the site is occupied by warehouses.