View shows East Ardsley Girls' School situated on Fall Lane. It was opened in 1892 to accommodate girls and infants, with space for 554 children altogether. In 1901 it was enlarged to take up to 614 pupils; by 1908 the average attendance was 301 girls and 267 infants. In 1975 a new infants school was built opposite and this became a Junior Mixed. Later the two schools were combined again as East Ardsley Primary School and in 2005 the old Victorian building was demolished to make way for a brand new building on the site.