View from the third floor (attic) window of number 15 Rockfield Terrace across to the High Street and Albert Mill on Albert Square. The Albert Mill, with tall chimney, dates from 1851 and was built by Baldwin Brown & Co. It was used as a military store during the Second World War. The single storey building in front of the mill fronts the High Street at the corner of what is now Harper Lane. It was at one time a fish-and-chip shop and is now Max's Balti House at number 56 High Street. To the left there are caravans, once the winter quarters for the travelling fair.