28th September 2011.
View of Moss Hall, right, a grade II listed building thought to date from the late 1600s. It is situated in Alwoodley Lane and occupies the site of a timber-framed house which was demolished in the 1680s. The original house is shown as a drawing on a map made by Joseph Parker in 1682. The present Moss Hall has some of the timber from the demolished property incorporated into the fabric of the building. There is also a plaque with a date of 1583 and the initials R.C. On the left at right angles to the house, is the old stable and white-rendered cottage. The cottage is numbered as 191 Alwoodley Lane and Moss Hall is divided into two properties, numbers 193 and 195 Alwoodley Lane.