3rd December 2010.
View of the snow-covered drive to the grand entrance (porte cochere) of Lotherton Hall. This, and the drawing room, also in view, were part of the extensions and alterations made by Colonel Gascoigne and his wife in 1903. From the right, the edge of the terrace is visible. The Lotherton Hall Estate is now managed by Leeds City Council as a visitor attraction.