Image taken at Kirkstall Road Tram Works on the south-west side of Kirksall Road, showing car number 184. It was part of an experiment to fit a front entrance and vestibule. The car was part of a series of 100 Dick Kerr canopied, open top double deckers with reversed stairs, built in 1901. They numbered from 183 to 282. Number 184 was withdrawn in 1915 but remained in stock until 1920.