30th December 1965.
Looking south-east along Berking Avenue, off York Road. On the left is the junction with Berking Place, with a sign pointing towards the entrance to Taylor and Watkinson's printers' Leeds manufacturers, established in 1890. Further along is a sign for BCF Transport Co. td., steel transportation company. Berking Avenue becomes Devon Place as it bears left in the background, with terrace housing on Devon Street and Ascot Street leading off to the right. Cars are parked at the side of the road in the foreground.