Image shows Oakwood Clock located on Princes Avenue. The clock, made by William Potts & Son at a cost of £150, was removed here by the Parks Department from Kirkgate Market in the July of 1912. This was because a new central entrance to the market was under construction in Vicar Lane. In the background, right, old lodges to Roundhay Park can be seen.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.