View of tram car number 320 photographed at Kirkstall Road Tram Works on the south-west side of Kirkstall Road. There is advertising for whisky and sunlight soap. This is one of a series of 47 Hamilton designed cars built between 1913 and 1915 in Leeds. The series began with number 293 and ended with 339. John Baillie Hamilton was the General Manager of Leeds Tramways at this time. He had offices in City Square and resided at Hotham House in Kirkstall Lane. His name is painted on the side of the vehicle.