Colour-tinted postcard with a postmark of 1906 showing Briggate looking south. On the left is the entrance to County Arcade with Queen Victoria Street further along, all now part of the Victoria Quarter. On the right are Hope Brothers Ltd., hosiers, Dale and Walker's mantle warehouse with a large sign above, then J. Henderson's mantle warehouse at no. 71.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.