Image shows a damaged double decker tram, car number 14, photographed at Kirkstall Road Tram Works in 1923. This is one of a series of 25, (numbered 1-25) of Milnes bodied trams completed by Greenwood and Batley in Armley Road in 1897. They were rebuilt with full canopies in 1906 and the majority were vestibuled from 1910. The body work to the front of the car is scratched and scraped and the windscreen is broken with jagged shards of glass still in place. Adverts displayed on the vehicle are for McGregor and Grant Ltd., tailor, of number 49 Commercial Street, Nubolic Soap and Archibald Ramsden Ltd. for 'Pianos and Organs' of Park Row.