World War II.
Image shows tram number 360 as it undergoes repair at Kirkstall Road Tram Works, located on the south-west side of Kirkstall Road, following an accident during World War II. This was a Hamilton designed, double-decker built as an open-balcony car which first entered service on 2nd August 1922. It was one of a series of 30 numbering from 340 to 369. In April 1937 it was converted into a fully enclosed tram. The destination reads 'Compton Road' (route number 10.)