Looking south along Lower Town Street with Stocks Hill on the right. Tramlines on the road indicate a date of 1905 or later, after trams were first introduced to Bramley in 1905, although the only traffic seen here are horse-drawn carriages. Advertising hoardings are seen on the right, including ones promoting Royal Enfield Bicycles and GNR Whitsun excursions.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.