View of the Clock Cinema and buildings in Roundhay Road near the junctions of Upland Road and Easterly Road. The Clock Cinema opened on 21st November 1938. It was designed by Norman Fowler of architects, Messrs. Kitson, Parish, Ledgard & Pyman of Leeds. At the time of this photograph the film showing was 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.