Group photograph taken in front of the main building of Beckett Park Teacher Training College during the Second World War in 1942. From the 1st December 1939 the college had been used as an officer training centre for doctors and other medical staff being inducted into the Royal Army Medical Corps. It was known as No. 11 Depot and Training Establishment. The image shows a complement of uniformed inductees and army staff.