View of the organ in Hall Lane Congregational Church which was gifted by Joseph Hepworth, Esq., J.P., of Headingley House.
The church dates from 1898 and was built by the Methodist New Connexion, a splinter group of the methodists. It has recently been converted to residential homes and stands at the junction of Hall Lane with Mitford Road.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.