Interior view of Hall Lane Congregational Church, which dates from 1898 and stands at the junction of Hall Lane and Mitford Road. This view is looking towards the rear of the church and shows the balcony. In recent years the church has been converted to residential homes.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.