Interior view of Hall Lane Congregational Church showing the 2 manual organ with pedals, gifted by Joseph Hepworth, Esq. J.P. of Headingley House, and a side pew. The church was built by a splinter group of Methodists, called the Methodist New Connexion, and opened in 1898. It stands at the junction of Hall Lane with Mitford Road and is now converted to houses.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.