leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

Hall Lane Congregational Church, interior view


Hall Lane Congregational Church, interior view
Description:
Undated. Interior view of Hall Lane Congregational Church showing the 2 manual organ with pedals, gifted by Joseph Hepworth, Esq. J.P. of Headingley House, and a side pew. The church was built by a splinter group of Methodists, called the Methodist New Connexion, and opened in 1898. It stands at the junction of Hall Lane with Mitford Road and is now converted to houses.

User Comments:
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.