View of the two manual organ with pedals within Hall Lane Congregational Church. It was the gift of Joseph Hepworth, Esq. J.P. The church was built by a splinter group of the Methodists called Methodist New Connexion and it opened in 1898. The Church was designed in the Gothic style with a tower and spire. The congregation from Oak Road Chapel moved here during the war after their chapel sustained serious bomb damage. Hall Lane Congregational Church has recently been converted to small housing units.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.