Postcard view of Temple Newsam House, the Tudor-Jacobean mansion set in over 1500 acres of parkland, woodland and farmland, now owned by Leeds City Council. This view looks from the south-east and shows the courtyard, also known as the Clock Court. A date of 19th August 1924 is written on the back of the postcard.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.