Colour-tinted postcard of Roundhay Park with a postmark of 29th November 1906. The Bandstand is seen towards the right, surrounded by a circle of benches. In the centre background, partially hidden by trees, is the Mansion, the former country house which had become a hotel and restaurant.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.