Postcard with a postmark of 26th August 1905 showing Austhorpe Road looking towards the junction with Station Road. On the right, with a lady standing in the doorway, is Thompson's grocers, then on the corner is the Travellers Rest public house. A man with a horse and cart can be seen on the road. In the background are Cross Gates Farm, to the left, and the Police Station , centre.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.