View east from the top of St James's Church in St James's Street (part of the church is seen in the foreground). The properties in the foreground left, are numbered (from left to right) 21 to 15 North Street. In the background is the large site of H.M.S. Ceres, (AKA H.M.S. Cabot 61942 and H.M.S. Demetrius, 1943) the Supply and Secretarial Naval Training School for WRENs. The naval station trained thousands of WRENs before re-locating to Chatham in 1958. Wetherby High School was built on the site opening on 8th September 1966. It is addressed as Hallfield Lane. The cemetery is visible in the background.