Postcard view showing the children's playground at Pudsey Park, which was opened on 24th April 1928 by the Duke and Duchess of York, later to become King George VI and Queen Elizabeth. The park itself, situated on Church Lane, had been opened in 1889. The playground, which includes swings, slides, roundabouts and a sand pit, is packed with children.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.